Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My baby girl is 6 today.....

Dear Lord,
 Thank you for the blessing of sending me my Isabella.... in times when I was surrounded by confusion and sadness you sent me a little angel to bring a smile to my face and fill my heart with pure, innocent love.
My baby girl was a sign from You so I could turn my life around and follow my hearts desire, thank you oh so much for your forgiveness and for your guidance! Isabella has been the bridge and glue for a happy ending,  I love you baby, happy birthday!


Thank you Father,
Amen!!!!


Senor,
Gracias la bendicion de haberme mandado a mi Isabella... en tiempos cuando estuve rodeada de tristeza y confucion Tu me mandaste un pequeno angelito para traer a mi vida una sonrisa y llenar mi corazon con un amor puro e inocente.
Mi pequena hija fue para mi una senal Tuya para que yo pudiera cambiar un giro a mi vida y seguir los deseos y peticiones de mi corazon, cuantas gracias te doy por tu perdon y por tu guianza! Isabella ha sido el puente y la goma para un final feliz, te amo bebita, feliz cumpleanos!


Gracias Padre, 
Amen!!!!


Isa and Nina



Isabella and me, 6 years ago!




Isa and "hermana", her big sister Ana Paula.



Isa and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment