Thursday, March 31, 2011

Overnight prints NOT really over night!!!!!!!

So I have a very big event this Saturday and I purposely ordered my business cards with this company named after their promise to send them while you sleep, and I ordered with them because they would get here on time, even dough you pay extra for the overnight or express delivery... and dont have as many design options as other companies, they do have good prices and discounts; but NOT to my surprise I just received an email saying how sorry they are but do to production problems my order will not get to me by the schedule date.....  AARGGGHH!!!!!

I've should've know.  I will try to cancel my order and order the Moo! ones I LOVED, and print some computer made ones or have my daughter draw a picture of a dessert table and print that to use this Saturday!

I've should've known!


Tengo un evento algo grande este Sabado y con el proposito de llevar algo de publicidad decidi ordenar unas tarjetas de presentacion en una compania que promete (como su nombre lo dice) mandarte tu pedido mientras duermes, las ordene con ellos precisamente para tenerlas a tiempo para mi gran evento.  Aun cuando tuve que pagar extra por el pronto envio y no tienen muchos disenos de donde escoger, decidi con ellos por su buen precio y porque tenian una promocion, pero NO para mi sorpresa acabo de recibir un correo electronico donde me dicen que lo sienten pero por problemas de produccion mi orden no llegara el dia previsto.....   QUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


Lo devi de haber imaginado!  Tratare de cancelar mi orden y hacer otro pedido con Moo!!!, esas si me fascinaron!  Aparte tendre que imprimir o hacer a mano unas provisionales para el Sabado!



No comments:

Post a Comment